Craniosacral Therapy During Pregnancy
Our bodies experience dramatic changes, both physically and emotionally during pregnancy. Craniosacral Therapy can help support your body during this time, alleviating some of the discomforts and concerns that result from these changes, and preparing both mother and baby for the birth.
Touch is extremely important for the mothers' physiological, psychological and spiritual well being as she travels through pregnancy and adapts to its’ demands, and later those of a new baby. Studies show that mothers who receive loving touch during their pregnancy are better able to provide loving touch to their newborn baby.
HOW CAN CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY HELP ME IN PREGNANCY?
- Improve mobility of pelvis so baby can assume ideal birth position.
- Pubic symphysis disorder
- Back pain
- Digestive complaints
- Reduces stress and promotes relaxation
- A space where you may express your fears and concerns about labour, birth and motherhood without judgement.
- A special time for you to get in touch with your body and growing baby.
- Help to rebalance the energetic and physical body.